Visit our Registration page to register for the 37th IAJGS International Conference on Jewish Genealogy at the Walt Disney World Swan Resort, Orlando, FL!
Don’t miss our annual reunion of top Jewish genealogists!
Sponsored by the International Association of Jewish Genealogical Societies and the Jewish Genealogical Society of Greater Orlando, the Conference will be held on the grounds of Walt Disney World, at the The Disney World Swan Resort at 1200 Epcot Resorts Blvd, Orlando, FL.
Dozens of restaurants, shopping, and entertainment venues are within walking distance and hundreds more are only a short boat or shuttle bus ride away.
Our discounted hotel rooms are currently available from July 17 to August 2, so you are welcome to come early and/or stay late to explore Disney World and Orlando’s many attractions with your family!
Greet old friends, make new ones and take your family search to the next level, with:
- Superb lectures and workshops as you have come to expect
- Meetings for all experience levels, from first-timers to conference veterans
- Hands-on mentoring with experts in our field
- In-depth DNA workshops to answer your questions
- Databases, translators, and search tools available to all
- Expanded exhibit hall where the latest family discovery tools and technologies will be described by staff members from top names in the field such as Family Search, myHeritage, Geni, Ancestry, Family Tree DNA, RootsMagic and Family Tree Maker.
- Networking through popular Special Interest Group events (over 50 groups have signed on to hosting events at the conference!)
- Special emphasis on:
- Multigenerational storytelling
- Jews in Florida, the Caribbean and the South
- Strategies for passing on your family legacy on to younger generations
Stay abreast of our conference plans by subscribing to our blog, our discussion group, our Facebook page and our Twitter feed. (see below)
To register, click the “REGISTRATION” tab above.
For further information, contact email@example.com!